TEEN VOUGUE NOVEMBER ISSUE 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

JOURDAN, ON CHANEL:
"It's competition. There aren't a lot of us, but instead of sticking together, we're pitted against each other. People will say things in Chanel's ear like, 'Jourdan is taking your spot,' and then they'll say to me, 'Don't trust Chanel.'"

CHANEL ON JOURDAN:
"I could sit here and tell you, 'I love Jourdan! We've always been the best of friends! But we haven't. Until recently, we barely even spoke. We went from being superclose in the beginning to dead silence if we saw each other backstage at a show. If we did say hi, it was hi, and that's it."

JOURDAN, ON HER UNPLANNED PREGNANCY:
"It was really hard. "All I could think about was what my mom was going to say, my agency, my boyfriend. When I told my mom, she started crying and blaming herself. She got pregnant with me at the same age, and she said, 'I don't want you to have to go through what I did.'"

CHANEL, ON MOTHERHOOD:
"No babies for me until I'm in my 30s! I'm focused on my career right now. I can't even take care of my dog."

CHANEL, ON THE FUTURE:
"I don't want to be known as the black model. I want to be recognized as Chanel Iman, a personality. Five years from now I see myself still working hard to get where I want to be, because I think big. I think the best. Maybe I think too large."




Follow Follow Follow

1 comments:

myfloorisred.com sa...

I love the model Chanel, she is really easy, stylish, beautiful...well, she's almost perfect.
Have a nice Sunday.

Legg inn en kommentar

hating & appreciating at guruizzm@hotmail.com

PLEASE READ

A BEAUTIFUL MESS.. TOO MANY TRENDS NOT ENOUGH STATEMENTS CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY IMAGES FEATURED ON THIS SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO IT'S RESPECTFUL OWNERS. A BEAUTIFUL MESS.. TOO MANY TRENDS NOT ENOUGH STATEMENTS IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR, OR HAS CONTROL OF, THE CONTENT OF ANY EXTERNAL WEB SITE LINKS. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE SITE'S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. IF YOU OWN RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE IMAGES OR VIDEOS, AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR HERE, CONTACT US AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED. GURUIZZM [AT] HOTMAIL [DOT] COM GURUIZZM © 2011

FOLLOWERS